How long to

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by time4Mickey, Jun 11, 2008.

1. time4Mickey

time4Mickey Mouseketeer

Aug 13, 2007
    Hear from the concierge staff about dining reservations? I filled out my information sheet with dining requests and received the form email stating they received it but how long should it be before I get confirmation on dining from them. I am worried because it looks like others going about the same time are having difficulties getting reservations.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tiger4me2

tiger4me2 DIS Veteran

Jan 9, 2008
    I know that is a perk for guests staying at Club level but when I stay at a club level I book my own ADR's I get what I want instead of waiting for them to get around to read your email & get back to you. Sometimes it takes up to two or three days. I would make them on my own but this is my view. And it works for me.:cool1:
  4. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

May 27, 2006
    When does your 180 day window open? Is it very soon or is not for a while, because the IPO Cast Members can not make the ADR's until then. So maybe that's why you have not heard from them yet if that's the case.
  5. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

Sep 22, 2005
    They called me the afternoon of my 180 day mark...but I already booked all my ADRs at 7 am!