How long to receive tickets by mail?

spumco

Earning My Ears
Arriving at WDW May 7th, but I wanted to wait until April 15th to receive the email discount ticket offer from Mousesavers. Am I cutting it too close to order on April 16th to have the tickets mailed home to me?

I am considering just buying them now at full price to insure I have them in time.

Anyone remember how long it took to receive their tickrets either from Mousesavers or direct from Mickey?

Thanks

I ordered our tickets through Mousesavers via Ticketmania on Saturday 4/2 evening. I wish I could tell you when they would arrive. You can also have your tickets delivered. It does ask when you will be arriving so that it can make it to you. I think you would have enough time here is what I just recieved from Ticketmania:
Your order will be mailed out no later than 04-13-05 expect them to arrive around 04-20-05, a few days longer for International Mailings

::MickeyMo I ordered my AP's through Disney and got them in about a week. Very quick, standard mail, unmarked envelope. ::MinnieMo

spumco said:
Arriving at WDW May 7th, but I wanted to wait until April 15th to receive the email discount ticket offer from Mousesavers. Am I cutting it too close to order on April 16th to have the tickets mailed home to me?

I am considering just buying them now at full price to insure I have them in time.

Anyone remember how long it took to receive their tickrets either from Mousesavers or direct from Mickey?

Thanks

I'm also stuck waiting til April 15th for the next Mousesavers newsletter because I stupidly deleted the the March one. I checked the Ticketmania site and one of the delivery options it to have them delivered to your hotel. I know I will stress out about this til I get there but I'm not sure I have any other choice except to pay a few more bucks and not get the discount.

Jackie

I ordered mine from Disney and got my vouchers about a week later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter