• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Long To Leave Contact From Contemporary IPO

Babyboo

DIS Veteran
We booked an Atrium Club room at the CR a few days ago and have not yet had any contact from the IPO.

We also booked a CL room at AKL for later in our stay and recevied an email from them within 24 hrs.

How long should I wait and what should I do if they don't contact us?

I would just send them an e-mail. I waited until my 179 day mark, and then I contacted them. I thought maybe I'd hear something at 180 days, but I didn't. That being said, they've been quick to respond to my e-mails, except for one I sent just this week.

Since the only request my family and I made with the Atrium Club has always been taken care of by the Cast Members who work there, we did not bother to e-mail or call the Contemporary IPO about it. However we still got an e-mail from them almost 1 month and a half later, after the reservation was made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter