• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how long to get visa rewards?

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
My acct will close next on 4-27, I leave 5-16... should I order rewards now or will I have enough time before I leave if I wait?

I think you would be cutting it close. You can always go ahead and cash out then have the other points added to the card before you leave.

I just ordered my Disney visa rewards card and it took less than a week to get to me. We don't leave until May 3rd but my DH wanted to make sure we had the card ahead of time. Apparently you can go on line and move over your rewards at any time. If I were you I would go ahead and order the card and then just move over you rewards after the 27th. I intend to move mine over after the 21st (my closing date).
Have fun on you trip!

Also, you can pick up a rewards card at the Park and then call the 1-800 number and have your dollars transferred right them. I know at Disneyland you get the card at Guest Relations on Main Street, but I'm not sure where at WDW, but I'm sure if you called they could tell you. Have a fun trip! :thumbsup2

You can go to Guest Relations in Downtown Disney and have them transferred onto a card right there. Just go in (its over close to Team Mickey) and they will give you a number to call, go to the Courtesy phone, call, verify and voila... you will have your rewards on a rewards card. We did this in October as I wanted to get all the rewards built up I could. :thumbsup2

Hi I Just Ordered Mine Three Days Ago And It Arrived Today, We Are Leaving May 6th So I Wanted To Make Sure I Got It In Time Especially Since My Daughter Needs A Pass For The Park. Hope You Have A Great Time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter