how long to get settled

Deesknee

<font color=blue>When we were kids (long time ago)
We land at MCO at 3:31,
are renting a minivan thru National Emerald Club
staying AKV, 2 ressies 1 club level studio, the other studio savanna both rooms in Jambo.

When we get to MK we need to

activate AP voucher & purchase TIW
and
turn in 4 GAD toward Park Hopper Passes &
and
turn in 2 GAD for either fp or pin souveniers

So how long do think all this will take?

I'll give it a try...

Land at 3:31
Get bags by 4:00
get rental car and out of airport 4:15
to AKL 4:45 (if you don't get lost :rolleyes:)
Check in (x2) 5:15 (if you check in online beforehand)
drop bags in room 5:45
Drive to MK-tram to TTC/MR to MK -or-Take Bus to Mk 6:15
Activate AP Voucher & Buy TIW 6:30
Redeem GAD towards Hoppers & FP's 6:45-7pm (if you get a good CM)

This is probably all best case scenario.

Thanks. I was hoping I was over estimating time frames. And I really wasn't sure at all about redeeming the GAD & purchasing the TIW.

I did a complex GAD redemption at MK and it didn't take too long. But I had a fabulous CM. TiW shouldn't take too long, especially if you fill out the paperwork before you get there.

I did a complex GAD redemption at MK and it didn't take too long. But I had a fabulous CM. TiW shouldn't take too long, especially if you fill out the paperwork before you get there.

Where would I get the paperwork to fill out? I would be happy to fill it out ahead of time. We will have adult children with us. So, technically they can go and redeem their GAD vouchers for Park Hopper passes when dh, dd(7), and I get the TiW card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter