How long to get Disney Rewards card?

Claire&TheBoys

The Queen of the Castle!
I have the Disney Visa and we're leaving in just over 4 weeks for our trip. My billing cycle just ended, so I'm ready to "cash in" my points. How long will it take for my Rewards Card to get here? Thanks! :goodvibes

You should get it within a week. I have ordered them twice, both by going online, and I had them within a week both times. You can add reward dollars to the card whenever you like, and those transfer immediately.

Great! Thanks! I'll go ahead and order it. One thing off my List of Things To Do Before Disney!

Or you can wait and get one at the DTD guest relations desk. Then make a phone call and they will transfer the points for you to that card number.

Also when ordering a card only transfer the minimum amount so if something happens you won't be out of all your points. Then when the card comes either call or transfer them on-line.

I just called today and requested the Rewards Card...but I did have them transfer all of my points that I have....I sure hope nothing happens to the card b4 it gets here.....once it does I will have one more billing cycle to rack up some more points before we head to the World!

Or you can wait and get one at the DTD guest relations desk. Then make a phone call and they will transfer the points for you to that card number.

Also when ordering a card only transfer the minimum amount so if something happens you won't be out of all your points. Then when the card comes either call or transfer them on-line.

You can actually get a card at DTD? Has anyone tried this and not been successful? Such as the desk wasn't open or something? Just wondering because I have DTD scheduled for me first day at WDW so I'm wondering if I should just wait and get my card there.

Can someone please explain how this whole "rewards card" thing works. I just realized I have over two hundred points...what does that transfer into dollar wise? I really never payed attention to these rewards before, but now I am curious.

You can actually get a card at DTD? Has anyone tried this and not been successful? Such as the desk wasn't open or something? Just wondering because I have DTD scheduled for me first day at WDW so I'm wondering if I should just wait and get my card there.

Yes they are opened during all the hours of DTD . I have used this location with no problem it use to be in part of the instructions for using the card. Call Chase just to make sure.

Can someone please explain how this whole "rewards card" thing works. I just realized I have over two hundred points...what does that transfer into dollar wise? I really never payed attention to these rewards before, but now I am curious.

200 points = $200 to spend at Disney. it's a 1 for 1 conversion.

We use ours after several days of room charging and then just pay down the bill to make sure we use it all.

Ditto the others, about a week.

I was worried about how long it would take (I needed the points to pay off my trip 45 days in advance) so I paid the $10 rush shipping to get my rewards card, but did the regular shipping on DH's. Mine came on Wednesday, his came on Friday :rolleyes:

Received mine 5 days from when I ordered it. Although I requested it, I never received the information on places that accepted the card. Just had to pull that off the web site.

I can't seem to find he right web site to order my rewards card online. :confused3 Can someone please post. Thanks. I'm so excited, it is like found money to spend at disney. :cool1: I am soooo happy :goodvibes to find this post, we would just have ignored these rewards not knowing what to do with them. Thansk again!:love:

I have done this and had no problem at all. You do need to have a cell phone though, or at least I did. The desk was open and though there was a place for a long line, there was no line so I just walked right up & the nice lady gave me a card with my points on it. Then I had to call to activate it.

This time I just ordered my card by mail & had it sent to my house. It took about a week and is a lot less hassle than standing in yet another line at Disney (if there had been a line.)

OP here. I ordered my Rewards card yesterday and it is estimated to ship tomorrow, the 7th, and arrive before the 14th. Which is plenty of time before our trip in 28 days! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter