How long to eat at Sci Fi

Sammyjo199

Mouseketeer
how long does it take to eat at Sci Fi? We have a 5:30 reservation and the fantisma show is at 7pm. Will we make it?

last time we ate here we didnt get seated till 45 mins after out reservation time, they were really busy/behind

Most of my experiences have been with lunch but if (and sometimes it can be big if) you get in pretty close to your ADR time you should be ok. It's always been a pretty quick meal in my experiences.

This past December, I believe Fantasmic was at 7:30 but we had a FP+ return time of 6:30-7. We had an ADR for SciFi at 4:30 and arrived 5 minutes early - had about a 10 minute wait. We were out by 5:30 or so and had enough time to ride Tower of Terror and check out the Writer's Stop before heading to the Fantasmic theater. I'd say it's do-able, just be sure to arrive right on time for your ADR and also factor in the walk time since SciFi is a bit of a walk from the theater.

I think you'll be cutting it close. I would allow about 45 to 60 minutes for the meal itself (not counting time waiting to be seated). If possible, I would move the ADR to 5:00 pm or earlier to allow for wait time to be seated, time to eat, and then time to get to Fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter