How long is your list?

My List of people I'm angry at is pretty short...cause once you hurt my feelings, then you are dead to me and that's a whole different list.

As I've mentioned before...I have some issues with forgiveness.

Italian here....the list is long, and it doesn't forget...when you least expect it, matters will be settled.

The Vendetta is a beautiful thing. ;)

This is really embarrassing. I was so tempted to make an actual list yesterday of the DISers who told people that they were overreacting about vents, and then watch for them in the future and when they were complaining about something someday I'd jump in and say, "DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE OVERREACTING????

I'm feeling much less aggressive today. But it's early. :lmao:

The list is long. I have a very good memory and don't forget people, places or things. :)

OOOOOhhhhh! I forgot, Liz. You i-phoned from WDW last week. YOU are on my "new" list. :rotfl2:

Oh, yeah - the list of people you are JEALOUS of.....

:rotfl: :rotfl:

You know, if I wanted to I could post this FROM MY I-PHONE instead of my desktop. I'm cool that way.

I have no list.

I have no credit card debt.

My kids are perfect, as is my marriage.

I perfectly balance my job, my social life and my family.

And I don't care if you put me on your list.

:rotfl:

Denae

:woohoo: :banana: I on a list:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: I on a list:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: I on a list:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: I on a list:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: I on a list:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: I on a list:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo:

YEAH ME!!!

I thought this thread was about how long the list is of...oh never mind.
I have a list..mostly in-law family on it ;)

The whole first chapter of my list/book is dedicated to my in-laws. ;)

I have no list.

Denae

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Not too many people on my list. I guess I just don't care that much. :smooth:

I know I must be on other peoples' lists, but again, I don't give a flying fig. :charac2: :teeth:

I used to have a list.....now I use an Excel Spreadsheet. We are in the 21st century after all. :rolleyes1

My list has ONE person on it and she just left my office.... :furious: .... WHEN is she going to realize that when a person fakes a phone call EVERY TIMES she shows up is a good enough reason to GO AWAY???? :confused3

I have no list.

Denae

I bet you have a perfect house too, don'tcha??? ;) :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter