• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long is the Safari Ride at AK?

cpicco

Earning My Ears
I'm just wondering if we try and get on it right when the park opens, will we be able to make our breakfast reservation at Tusker House at 10:10? Any thoughts? I know everyone says to go on it early!

(if it matters, we're going the week before Memorial Day in May)

You will be able to make it. We did this ride at rope drop and we were off by 9:30. The next safari we went on however took a little longer as there was a Rhino in front of the truck that didn't budge for 10 minutes!

Average time is 25 minutes but if an animals won't budge it may add a couple of minutes to your time. you will make it in plenty of time!

You'll be fine. I read on another thread that the ride itself is 18 minutes and some seconds, & if you're getting there at park opening you won't have a problem.

Thanks everyone!!! I wanted to do later breakfasts in the hopes of not eating lunch but didn't want a lot of empty time beforehand either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter