How long is the Hannah Montana/Jonas Bros concert?

memymomonica

Addicted to Disney and Proud of it!!
I was lucky enough to get tickets this morning. I was wondering how long the show ran. We are going to a Sunday 4pm show. I need to know if we can make the drive home or do we need to get a hotel room. Thanks.

The first one isn't until October so we should have a better answer then but I'd guess if it starts at 7 it will be over around 10

I haven't been to the Hannah/Jonas, but I can say from other Disney star concerts, they tend to keep the concerts short -- 2.5 hrs at max. I've never seen 1 group play more than an hour with a 20-30 minutes between sets.

The Aly/AJ, Drake Bell, Corbin, Bianca concert had Bianca Ryan on stage at exact start time & off in 21 minutes.

Had the same experience with Hillary Duff

I haven't been to the Hannah/Jonas, but I can say from other Disney star concerts, they tend to keep the concerts short -- 2.5 hrs at max. I've never seen 1 group play more than an hour with a 20-30 minutes between sets.

The Aly/AJ, Drake Bell, Corbin, Bianca concert had Bianca Ryan on stage at exact start time & off in 21 minutes.

Had the same experience with Hillary Duff

I hope you're right. Our concert date is on a school night and starts at 7:00 PM. DDs are 7 and 5 so they are used to an early bedtime. I'm hoping the concert is over by 9ish since we'll still have a 30 minute drive after that to get home.

Anyone that has an October concert, please post & let us know how long it lasted.

Hi,
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the presale code when you join the Hannah Montana fan club? The day the tickets go on sale is the same day we will be in Florida getting on the Disney cruise. The only people I would trust to get me the tickets, meaning they wouldn't forget, are on the cruise with me. The internet presale is on 9/25. I will gladly join the club but just want to make sure that I get the presale code. Thanks for any help.

Hi,
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the presale code when you join the Hannah Montana fan club? The day the tickets go on sale is the same day we will be in Florida getting on the Disney cruise. The only people I would trust to get me the tickets, meaning they wouldn't forget, are on the cruise with me. The internet presale is on 9/25. I will gladly join the club but just want to make sure that I get the presale code. Thanks for any help.

You get it immediately.

Just bumping. I am taking my daughter to the concert on Tuesday in Omaha. We live about 2 1/2 hours away and will be driving home after the concert late Tuesday. Just wondering what to expect.

Thanks

It was at least 9:25 when we got out.. I remember looking at my phone. It took forever to get out of the parking lot in Moline!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter