how long is Mickey's Philharmagic?

Dominion

Mouseketeer
We missed this last trip and I really want to do it this time. But trying to figure out how it fits into our touring plan. Not including SB waiting time, can someone give me an idea of how long it takes to do this attraction?
Thanks!

We missed this last trip and I really want to do it this time. But trying to figure out how it fits into our touring plan. Not including SB waiting time, can someone give me an idea of how long it takes to do this attraction?
Thanks!

I'd ballpark the film at about 8-9 minutes long.

ETA: Wiki says 12, I guess I'll buy that. ;)

I normally pass by shows. Don't really enjoy them. Did this show one year out of necessity to get in from the heat and its now one of my top attractions at MK. Absolutely love this show! And yeah, its pretty short with short wait times too.

I wasn't expecting much but that show was awesome! We will see it again on our next trip.

One of my favorite 3D shows in WDW! I listen to it on my Live365 app and it takes 11 minutes 19 seconds - LOL I listen to it all the time!

Like others have said, it is one of the best 3D show, and shows overall. The standby moves quickly as it is a full theater load. Beautiful theater, and all seats are equally good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter