How long is it before you get confirmation...

major

Mouseketeer
Hi :)
How long is it before you get confirmation of your booking. I booked over the phone and have a reservation number but, they said they would e-mail me to confirm the details. This was on Thursday and I still haven't heard anything...is this normal (1st time on-site:yay: so I'm not sure of how things work!) Also as I'm from Scotland we had a little problem with her understanding my accent.

Did you go to the disney site and punch in your confirmation number. They should have a write up of the details of your vacation.
They also told me I would get a email confirmation on Friday and I haven't gotten it either.

When I made my reservation a few weeks ago, I had my email confirmation the next day. When I made a change to my ressie on this past Thursday, I had the confirmation email within minutes.

My problem is trying to get my phone number changed on the reservation. They have this reservation linked to a phone number I've not had in nearly 4 years. I have to use that old number everytime I need to access my account online or when I call to make changes to my ressie. Each time they tell me it has been changed, but nope.

Sometimes I never get it. I always retrieve it with my confirmation number from http://www.disneyworld.com.

That's why it's important to write the number down when they give it to you. (I'm not always so conscientious but I am with Disney - learned the hard way! :rotfl: )

When I made my reservation a few weeks ago, I had my email confirmation the next day. When I made a change to my ressie on this past Thursday, I had the confirmation email within minutes.

My problem is trying to get my phone number changed on the reservation. They have this reservation linked to a phone number I've not had in nearly 4 years. I have to use that old number everytime I need to access my account online or when I call to make changes to my ressie. Each time they tell me it has been changed, but nope.

I HAVE HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM FOR 4 YEARS TOO!!!:lmao: I have them change it every time I call and it always goes back!

OP, as far as getting a confirmation, I got mine by email within minutes of making the ressie. I was also able to check it at Disneyworld.com.

I HAVE HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM FOR 4 YEARS TOO!!!:lmao: I have them change it every time I call and it always goes back!

OP, as far as getting a confirmation, I got mine by email within minutes of making the ressie. I was also able to check it at Disneyworld.com.

They have my name wrong somehow and I can't seem to get it changed - it used to bug me but I guess as it doesn't mess with my credit card authorization they can call me whatever they want to!:laughing:

I had my email confirmation within 10 minutes of placing my call.

And I have received at LEAST 5 conf. letters via mail.....and our trip isn't until August. I wonder how many will come until August LOL

Sometimes you get the email the same day other times 2 days. Sometimes never :) If you haven't receive one call back as sometimes the CM get busy & forget ;) I have received them & they are blanks & I call back to send another one as the one they sent was blank. They told me they were having trouble with all the emails. I still prefer the ones that are sent snail mail & they will if requested :)

I got my email within 2 days. However, I have gotten nothing in the mail and it has been 7 business days. Do you still get your confirmation mailed to you if you get it email?

Definately go to the website & put your reservation number in. It should come up there. I believe it took about 2 days for me to get my e-mail confirmation.

Mine came as I hung the phone up. There is a high chance of your spam filter getting it though, and if it did, its probably been deleted by now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter