• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Long Is Dolphin Encounter

RobertsMommy

Earning My Ears
Hoping someone can help........... Can anyone tell me how long the Dolphin Encounter in Nassau will take if I book on my own? Trying to do Dolphin Encounter and Atantis while I am there..... Thank you...........Jeneen

My dd and I did the dolphin encounter in Feb. and booked directly through dolphin encounters at Blue Lagoon. We had the 4pm encounter and we were back on the ship by 6:30pm.
Hope this helps. Have fun!

After the 30 minute ferry ride, they put you through a short info lecture about the Dolphins and a sales pitch.

Then they take you to the area the Dolphins are at, and that tkes about 25 to 30 minutes and you are done there.

They have you mill around their gift shop while the photos they want you to buy are developed.

You get back on a ferry and they take you either to the pier where you got a taxi, or you continue on to where the Disney ship is docked.

The total time is about 3 hours or so............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter