• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long is CRT breakfast?

2littleprincesses

DIS Veteran
We have ADR for 10:10 breakfast and our flight leaves at 3:50 (just changed from 5:30). I am anticipating that we will have to be at the resort at 12:30--leave the park at 11:30-11:45? Will we have enought time? Thanks

Frustrated about this time change--now wondering if I should change bbb that we had for 8:00 that morning as well. Hummgh.

Although everyone is different, an hour sounds about right. We had an 8:10 am adr last year at CRT and were done by rope drop.

We have ADR for 10:10 breakfast and our flight leaves at 3:50 (just changed from 5:30). I am anticipating that we will have to be at the resort at 12:30--leave the park at 11:30-11:45? Will we have enought time?

1) ASSUMING you get in on time (at 10:10, usually they are running late).
. . . 11:10, finish eating
. . . 11:20, bill is paid
. . . 11:30, at front gate
. . . 11:35, at bus stop
. . . 11:45, wait for next bus
. . . 12:00, arrive at resort
. . . 12:20, retrieve carry-on luggage (assuming you already checked-out)
2) If the bus is not early, you might be fine.
3) But, buses can up to 15-20 minutes early
4) That is why you are asked to be at the bus 15-minutes early.
5) Buses DO NOT wait for passengers.

NOTE: I might consider moving the ressie time, just in case.

Ugh, I have been trying to move up the time or to a couple different days and have not been able to move it--all booked. I have time to continue to call to see if there are cancellations. Luckily I have not told the girls about going there yet so I can cancel if needed.

Would the server be quick if I told them we needed to leave at 11? Don't want to miss out on the experience, but don't want to miss our flight either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter