How long is breakfast @ H&V?

calliest

Asante Sana, squash banana
Obviously the answer is a bit different for everyone; depends on how much you eat, party size etc.
How long did you spend at the disney jr breakfast?
Might be a silly question, just trying to plan a very busy birthday for my son. :)

Depending on the wait to get in anywhere from 60-90 minutes

Id say with kids it's 90 mins for everything. They also have dancing so that also plays into that. =)

We had 8 AM ADR and were out by 8:50. All characters had made it to our table during that time.

wow, thanks everyone! i had figured about an hour, I'll definitely leave a buffer for more time just in case. thanks!!

When we did it, we were seated at 8:05a and were done and out the door by 8:52am. We got multiple visits from several characters, took about 2 trips to the buffet and still made it in this little time. I remember complimenting the mgr on how efficient things ran and he said they know people with the first couple of seatings really like to get out by park opening. While lunches and dinners tend to last longer, we've found it very rare to have a character breakfast to go past the 1 hr mark.

Last time we went in May of this year (first time since the 90's), we did exclusively character meals, including Jedi Mickey's @ H&V but we were there for many days and kept zero track of time while we were eating. CRT, Akershus, Tusker House, H&V...it's all a timeless blur of amazing character interactions and joyous children. So, this is all a huge help.

And yes, if there is dancing with the characters I may as well figure 2 hours because my kids dance allllll day long. :)

I'm going to hope for 1 hour but make a secret plan B if we go past that. We have a lot of ground to cover that day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter