How long in 50s Prime Time or Sci-Fi?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by CathieArms, May 31, 2009.

1. CathieArms

CathieArms DIS Veteran

Okay, here's the deal: I have 1:35 reservations at 50s Prime Time on one day, and 1:55 reservations at Sci-Fi on a different day. I just realized that the "Block Party" starts at 3:00. Do you think there's any chance we'll get in and out of one of those two restaurants in time to make it to the Block Party for my 4 year old???? I don't think I can change the ressies...they were pretty booked.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jmcross

jmcross One way to get tagged is to have a tag sale :)

Just show up a little early for your 1:35 ADR. We've had good luck in the past with showing up early and asking to be seated asap. It shouldn't be a problem seeing the parade as it goes right in front of Primetime. You won't have a good view from the restaurant itself but it is a short walk to the parade route.

4. Wild4Walt

Wild4Walt DIS Veteran

I think the 50's Prime Time would be your best bet. It's right near the Block Party activities and most of the time you can get out within an hour for lunch.

5. TaraPA

TaraPA Can't live without a ticker!!!!

I've eaten at both, and I think your times are fine, as long as you get seated on time. Like someone else said, show up a little early & hopefully you'll be able to be seated more quickly.

6. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

The few times my family and I had lunch at Prime Time Cafe we got seated right away and the food didn't take long to be made, so hopefully all will go well for you.

7. JeffGoldblum

JeffGoldblum Mouseketeer

I'd say you would want a good hour for 50s. If you have a fun server, and get dessert, etc, you'll want an hour