How long have you been on the CDN Boards? Remember DisMeets at the Shell and Square 1

I remember those meets! My kids grew up too. Michael got married last year and went to Disney for their honeymoon! ;) He is 25 and Ginny is 22, and all 5 of us are going to WDW this summer. I don't think either one of them will ever be too old to go to Disney as it's their favourite place.
How is your DD? I remember that she had heart problems.

I never made it to the Shell meets, but went to a few at Square 1

I hardly ever come here anymore either.

How is everyone?

:earsboy:

Seeing some names I remember from quite some time ago. Believe Chris was 7 when I joined the boards. He is 21 now and in third year at University.

We still brought him to WDW last year during reading week.

Hi everyone! I did a meet in Niagara Falls, NY one year. I still come by occassionally to check out info. We haven't done Disneyworld as a family in a few yrs, but still visit Orlando. pixiedust:

We have been on the Dis since 2004 under my wife's screen name (SnowWhite). I just finally got my own name on here. We have had a few Dis meets here in Peterborough.

Hi everybody
I haven't been on site in years, took my girls to Disney in2006 and went back in 2011 with now ex hubby. Now we( first hubby and I) are planning on taking grandkids in a couple of years. Want to wait too take them until they will remember. Any thoughts on renting Saratoga treehouse, we are worried about only available transportation is buses.

Sorry forgot tell everyone that there will b 5 to 6 adults and 3 kids under 8 also. Needs lots of playroom and beds lol

I have been away for several years also but had to come back for info as we are heading to aulani in 2 weeks!!! Looking forward to Hawaii and still getting a touch of Disney as my boys - now 16 and 21 have informed me they have been to DW way too many times and they are tired of it now

Does anyone still get together her in Peterborough for DIS meets? Finally taking my grandsons on may 8 to 15 for their first Disney trip. Taking mom and aunt and grandpa for backup lol. They have disability this should he interesting and hopefully not to many meltdowns from adults really. We have the sunflower lanyards since they have autism and other anxiety issues and this will give people an idea they have something wrong that is not noticeable. I have spent considerable time planning how many days so we can have as many breaks as possible but never k ow how they will react until we get there at Disney. We are telling them on Easter Sunday, actually Easter bunny will be telling them they are going in a couple of weeks. Was hoping people from the area still get together to compare notes. Let me know

Have a great trip. I can't wait until our family is able to go back to WDW. It will have to be sometime in 2023 or 2024 for us.

I plan on going back with oldest daughters 3 kids next year lol. Couldn't afford too take everyone at once. Too hectic for one and easier for sure.

I have been a member here since 1999. I do not visit or post that often any longer but still look around from time to time. After a 3 year hiatus from WDW we are headed back in September with our 3 year old goddaughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter