How long have you all got unti your next trip wto WDW?

2 years and 2 months.
How on earth will I fit in all of my planning in time?:rolleyes:

3yrs and 4months :-( I have some serious disney blues now! I think I might have to knock a year off that.
If only I could rewind to a month and go back to the first day of our trip.

I think I might have to knock a year off that.
If only I could rewind to a month and go back to the first day of our trip.

That's exactly what I did! We had planned to go back in 2016 but I decided that it was too long to wait. I often replay the holiday in my mind.:goodvibes

That's exactly what I did! We had planned to go back in 2016 but I decided that it was too long to wait. I often replay the holiday in my mind.:goodvibes

Its seems far too far away,It's just so addictive! I just love that feeling of being there! :-)

We are 2yrs and 4 months out so we 3 had better all keep each other company with our long countdowns! Disney blues suck but a far away trip is better then none eh?

We are 2yrs and 4 months out so we 3 had better all keep each other company with our long countdowns! Disney blues suck but a far away trip is better then none eh?

Yep. Just have to hang on to the fact that we WILL be going back.:thumbsup2

70 days ! with the amount of stuff i still have to arrange i sort of wish it was 170 !!

70 days ! with the amount of stuff i still have to arrange i sort of wish it was 170 !!

I know that feeling I've still got lots of clothes shopping to get, the insurance and the ESTA! And we go in 50 days!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter