• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long have you all got unti your next trip wto WDW?

Wow! Nice way to start a birthday by going on holiday to Disney world :-) I fly home on mine :-(

Bet your way excited now!! 5 days :-0 I'd be jumping around right now! Haha

Yep we are all very excited. Sorry you fly home on your birthday but at least you get to spend some of it there :). Yep good way for him to start a holiday we fly home Father's Day so he gets to spend both special days stuck on a plane with us lol

150 days until 21 nights at SSR :-) when we get there it will be DTD for dinner then maybe a movie under the stars. Up early for MK and MNSSHP :-)

144 days for us!

I think the plan is just to eat at the hotel and then sleep when we get there. I doubt we'd want to do much else because the flight gets to Orlando at about 5pm. Our first day will be spent at Universal studios and Island of adventure.

How many days do you all have to go? What do you do on your arrival day and first full day?

We currently have 65 days to go!!!! :-D
On arrival day it's usually swimming pool and just take it all in, our first day we always do Sea world because of the jet lag and the fact the majority of your time at sea world is spent watching shows, so it's quite a relaxing start to the holiday!

We have 150 days :cool1: On arrival day, we're usually pretty tired, so we drop our bags, grab something to eat at a counter service (POR usually) and take it back to our room at Saratoga. We watch a little bit of Stacey on the TV to get us in full Disney mode and relax. We try to stay up until about 9pm to avoid a crack of dawn awakening first full day!

Our first day usually starts with an early character breakfast because we tend to be up really early regardless of when we go to bed. We choose which one and which park based on crowd predictions for that day. This year , we're doing things a little different and we have no plans for our first full day other than a dinner ADR at the Yachtsman Steakhouse.

Oct 2015 - 2yrs 4months....a few days. last trip was 2006 - married and baby since - it will by my DD's first trip :goodvibes

We don't normally do much on arrival day, just eat and bed....first full day is usually HS but next time will have DD so might be MK :)

4 DAYS TO GO

Been to Disney World twice before, first time with my DFi. We are staying at CS.
Arrival day- explore the hotel and maybe downtown disney
First Day- MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

First time staying on the property, SOOOOOOO excited

4 DAYS TO GO

Been to Disney World twice before, first time with my DFi. We are staying at CS.
Arrival day- explore the hotel and maybe downtown disney
First Day- MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

First time staying on the property, SOOOOOOO excited

Oooh fab!!! Do let us know what you think of the resort ill be staying there in 18 days woohoo

Oooh fab!!! Do let us know what you think of the resort ill be staying there in 18 days woohoo

Omg neither of you have long at all! I can't wait until I'm getting to the 20 days mark and the single digits mark! Oh my I bet your both so excited!

Omg neither of you have long at all! I can't wait until I'm getting to the 20 days mark and the single digits mark! Oh my I bet your both so excited!

4 days seems so short but it feels sooooo long when waiting for Disney :(

I hope its nice, it looks great on the youtube walkthroughs.

You guys will be arriving just as were leaving.

Have a great trip :D

Woohoo 107 days for me...so close to ddd! Considering when I started counting down I was at 365+ I am super excited!

Dancing for all :woohoo:

Woohoo 107 days for me...so close to ddd! Considering when I started counting down I was at 365+ I am super excited!

Dancing for all :woohoo:

It does go quick doesnt it I remember counting from the 365 days mark! And now I'm down to 61 , at the time we booked it felt forever away now it feels like it was only a few weeks back that we booked! It's crazy how quick time flys by!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter