How long have you all got unti your next trip wto WDW?

xxpeplyxx

x Disney Mummy x
How many days do you all have to go? What do you do on your arrival day and first full day?

We currently have 65 days to go!!!! :-D
On arrival day it's usually swimming pool and just take it all in, our first day we always do Sea world because of the jet lag and the fact the majority of your time at sea world is spent watching shows, so it's quite a relaxing start to the holiday!

43 days! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Our 1st day is MK. I just can't help it! :rotfl: Although we don't try to cram. We just take our time and mooch around. We always go to MK more than once so there is plenty of time to fit everything in.

43 days! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Our 1st day is MK. I just can't help it! :rotfl: Although we don't try to cram. We just take our time and mooch around. We always go to MK more than once so there is plenty of time to fit everything in.

Wow 43 days that's really not too far away now! Exciting! And I totally agree I think it would be cool to go MK on day one, but I think SW one day one for us has become somewhat a tradition lol! How long are you staying for?

We have 94 days to go, staying at POFQ. Our first night we take the boat to
DTD and have fish and chips at Cooke's of Dublin. Our first day for all our trips is MK,

147 days for us.

We don't really have any arrival or first-day traditions, we just do whatever suits depending on the trip we are taking. This year, we will be getting on a cruise the next day so are driving straight to Cape Canaveral and staying overnight, meeting friends for dinner. Our first full day we will be boarding the Disney Fantasy :)

Only 55 days to go for us :yay: :woohoo:

We usually do Epcot on the first day and a leisurely look around the resort, but this year we are off to MK to do the Keys To The Kingdom tour - figured we would be up early so making the most of it. :hyper:

5 days for us :banana:

Normally on our arrival day we go to the villa get some take away get some food in target for the next day shower and bed. This time it's my husbands birthday the day we arrive so we are going out for a meal :) target shower and bed.

How many days do you all have to go? What do you do on your arrival day and first full day?

We currently have 65 days to go!!!! :-D
On arrival day it's usually swimming pool and just take it all in, our first day we always do Sea world because of the jet lag and the fact the majority of your time at sea world is spent watching shows, so it's quite a relaxing start to the holiday!

85 days for us , i have no idea what we will do when we arrive , our first day we have crystal palace booked and plan to spend the day in mk

42 days :goodvibes

As we are staying at OKW this trip we will go to DTD the first evening and have a bite to eat at Earl of Sandwich.

First morning I always book a character breakfast and this time it is CRT for Chloe as she asked to go again princess:

250 days to go! First day will be half day at AK because we have to start with Dinosaur, then dinner at Raglan Road for the bread pudding! Yum!

58 days :thumbsup2

The day we land - its usually early evening, so we head to Downtown Disney.
Our 1st full day this year will be Universal Studios, but is different each time we go.

Getting excited now!

Just back from my second WDW trip this year. Thinking DL will be my next trip since I've made 11 wdw trips in 8yrs. So, a little over 365-395 days till DL.

6 days!!!!

Staying at SSR. When we get to the resort it's normally getting on into the evening so we head to DTD and eat at Earl! 1st full day this time will be heading to 1900 Park Fare for breakfast then onto MK for the day! Can't wait :)

28 days until POFQ
After arriving & unpacking we take the boat the DTD and get food :goodvibes

We are staying 15 night this time. 6 in bay lake and then the rest at akv.
I think MK on our 1st full day has turned into a tradition with us too :) this time we will be able to walk!
The night that we arrive it will prob just be dinner in the contemporary somewhere and then unpack & bed.

63 Days until 17 nights in Orlando & 7 nights in New Hampshire.

133 Days until 9 nights in New Hampshire.

350 Days until 16 nights in Orlando.

464 Days until 14 nights Disney Cruise & 7 nights in Orlando (possibly 1-2 nights in Barcelona before cruise)

1st night will be DTD to exchange tickets vouchers, possibly try EofS again, everyone raves about it, we tried it once and was disappointed so giving it a 2nd chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter