How long from closing date?

mouseaddicts

WDW - Here we come .... again!!! :)
We supposedly "closed" on March 31 for 310 points OKW. Timeshare Title & More handled the closing. We still have not received an official email. How long does closing usually take on the resale market? We need our point to plan a July 4th trip!

From the time it posts on the Orange County Comptroller site, it takes 14-17 days to receive your letter. At around 10 days, you can call Member Services to get your account info and set up your log in.

From the time it posts on the Orange County Comptroller site, it takes 14-17 days to receive your letter. At around 10 days, you can call Member Services to get your account info and set up your log in.
We havent even received the email from TTM saying its official. I checked with our broker and they have heard nothing also.

Closing varies. I sent mine in two weeks ago but I am dealing with foreign sellers. Delays things a bit. Usually closing is not long after the title company receives the docs and funds.

We had the same title/closing company on our recent resale. According to our documents we were supposed to close 2/6 (fri)- deed was recorded 2/9 (mon)-got official email 2/11 (wed) ar 9 am from closing company and it posted to the OCC website that same morning.

We supposedly "closed" on March 31 for 310 points OKW. Timeshare Title & More handled the closing. We still have not received an official email. How long does closing usually take on the resale market? We need our point to plan a July 4th trip!

We havent even received the email from TTM saying its official. I checked with our broker and they have heard nothing also.
Why do you thnk you closed? Have you found the red recorded on the comptroller's site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter