• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long for resort reservation to link?

WeatherbySwann

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Made a resort reservation yesterday and the confirmation number is not linking in MDE. It says, "Your reservation could not be located as entered." No one in my party received an email confirmation about the reservation either. I called Disney a few hours after booking it and they said they could see it on their end, but it's still not showing up for me. Is this a frequent issue? Or just a matter of the waiting game? I'd like to avoid another long phone call, but also don't love the status of the reservation seemingly being in limbo. Just seems odd.

Yes, booked directly with Disney and at an official onsite Disney resort

Yeah, something doesn’t sound right assuming we’re talking about a Disney resort. Everything should automatically be linked/showing on your account. Have you tried a private browser/Incognito? Sometimes things get hung up on Disney’s website and don’t display properly.

Yes, booked directly with Disney and at an official onsite Disney resort
What hotel?.Disney hotels should immediately link. What do you mean by official onsite hotel? Swan Dolphin and DS hotels are technically on site. Call the actual hotel and ask for help if you didn’t book a Disney run hotel. Those reservations can take a couple of days to link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter