How long for passports??

Ours came in a couple of weeks ago. The status on their website indicated it would take 6 weeks, but it was more like 7 weeks. My name was spelled wrong, so I had to send it back - they corrected it quickly, though - it has already come back. We were relieved to get that detail taken care of.

I'm at 6 weeks for a renewal. It should be here next week according to the State Dept. web site.

My DH (Andy99) checked the status of the kid's passports last night. They said we should be getting them around 5/15 so that will be about 8 - 10 weeks that it took to get them. Thanks for the link!

Sent mine 3/20. Website said it would be here 5/1, but nothing yet! I will give them until next week and then I will start calling.

Myself, Son, and daughter applied at the post office on April 12th, and just received our passports today, May 3rd in the mail. Three weeks not bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter