• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long for Disney gift cards to ship?

mirage0306

DIS Veteran
I hope I didn't just make a huge mistake. :lmao:

Yesterday I ordered a gift card from the Disney store for our upcoming trip (a week from Saturday). I figured it was Wed. and since we had over a week, all would be fine. We don't have a Disney store nearby, so I couldn't go in to get one.

Anyway, it hasn't shipped yet. So I am hoping we aren't going to come back from our trip to find a lovely Disney gift card in the mail :rotfl: Though it would be a good start to saving for our next trip :rotfl:

So, anyone have experience on Disney store gift card shipping times?

Thanks!!

ETA: I know you can get GCs at Target, but I was attempting to not bring a zillion $50 GCs with me. :rotfl:

I'll keep my fingers crossed! I wonder if I can call them in the am and if it hasn't shipped, have them send it to the Poly instead? Hmm.

Thanks!

It's never going to make it. :rotfl:

I called the Disney Store this morning and the representative put in a request to have it shipped to our resort instead. No guarantees, of course. I should know in a couple of days if it's able to be shipped there.

Moral of the story: Do NOT order a Disney Gift card less than two weeks out! Or three, for that matter. Let me be a lesson to you all :rotfl:

I ordered mine on the 7 of July and got my card on the 11. Hope that helps your nerves.

Wow--really!? Ours hasn't even shipped yet. I wonder if yours was from an outside vendor? Ours is and that is causing the delay, I think.

I am REALLY hoping now that it at least makes it to the resort. Ugh.

ETA: Called back and rep said by 23rd/24th, so that's fine.

Did you buy it from the Disney store online site? I always have those within a week.

I did! But it's been two days still apparently hasn't even shipped. I'll remain hopeful, though!!

I'm not going to stress. I just should have given myself more time. Lesson learned.

I ordered mine on June 30, they shipped on July 3, and arrived on July 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter