How long for Airmiles tickets to arrive?

Applemomma

DIS Veteran
Just noticed that I have enough airmiles to cover one of our park admissions but wondering if I order them now how long it would take to arrive? We leave in 7 weeks.

Can you call them directly to ask? We had enough for our last trip in 2013 to get at least one park hopper pass and I seem to think they came fairly quickly (within a couple of weeks). We're in frantic earn-airmiles-mode right now to get enough to cover either a couple of parkhoppers or a couple of flights for our upcoming trip lol:goodvibes

Just noticed that I have enough airmiles to cover one of our park admissions but wondering if I order them now how long it would take to arrive? We leave in 7 weeks.

The last time I ordered DL tickets from airmiles it took just around a week to get to me.

I spoke to Air Miles (chat session) just yesterday asking the same question about tickets for Universal Studios/IoA..... she said 2 - 3 weeks for delivery. The FAQ on Air Miles says 3 - 4 weeks so either way you will have plenty of time if you're 6-7 weeks out.

I order park tickets from AM about every 18 months or so. It always takes approx a week. I recently ordered in Dec. and I think I ordered on Monday and they arrived on Wed or Thurs. I always order online...not sure if that makes any difference.

Since you have enough miles I would suggest that you order immediately just to be safe. I would never order with less than a month lead time.

I ordered a camera in early September and the quoted time period was 4-6 weeks for delivery. The doorbell rang BEFORE i got the confirmation e-mail 48 hrs later informing me that it had been shipped :rotfl2:

The tickets i ordered for Universal were here in less than a week.

I'm thinking of using AirMiles too, but was wondering if you get the same "Buy 2 Days, Get the 3rd Free" option?

Thanks everyone! I ended up ordering them the day I posted as when I followed through the shipping time said 3 weeks so that would be well before our trip.

....guess what landed in the mail box yesterday? Yup....5 days! Now just waiting on my one from Undercover Tourist but going by my past experience with them it should be here by the end of this week :)

Disney here we come!

Thanks everyone! I ended up ordering them the day I posted as when I followed through the shipping time said 3 weeks so that would be well before our trip.

....guess what landed in the mail box yesterday? Yup....5 days! Now just waiting on my one from Undercover Tourist but going by my past experience with them it should be here by the end of this week :)

Disney here we come!

I ordered one ticket last Monday afternoon and it arrived Thursday morning, yay! It did help that it was bring shipped from Toronto to Toronto!

Nice, that was fast service!!

Disney here we come!

I live in Victoria BC , so it will take longer than those in Ontario, but I order my WDW tickets Thursday March 19, (evening PDT) and DH said they arrived when he got home at 2:30 pm Tuesday March 24. So less than 5 calendar days from Ontario to BC. Pretty fast in my opinion.

I'm 100 points away :) I don't see a park hopper option for DW though. Is that only available in the DL airmiles ticket?

Yes that's right, park hopper at DL and base tickets for DW. I guess that is because hopping is so much easier at DL.

Are they actual tickets or vouchers to exchange for tickets when you get to WDW or Universal?

I ordered my final AM pass last Sunday. Got an email yesterday morning saying it was in transit, and I should expect it next week.

Yes, they are the paper tickets. :)

Yes, should have mentioned that we are going to California, not Florida. They are the stiffer kind of paper card, with the characters on the other side. :)

We are not going until December but have our resort booked. I have enough for one set of tickets, possibly will have enough for a second set before we go. In saying that, I have a couple of questions"

Will it make a difference if I have to purchase the third set of tickets?

Is there an expiry date on the tickets? If I order them now can I hang onto them until we arrive on December 31st and still be able to use them?

We are staying at Art of Animation again this year. Will we be able to link the Air Miles tickets to our MagicBands and book our FastPasses 60 days in advance, the same as if we purchased our tickets directly through Disney?

Lastly, if we want to purchase the dining plan, can we do this with the Air Miles tickets or does Disney require we purchase tickets through them? Or can you purchase the dining plan even if you didn't have park tickets?

TIA!
Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter