How long does it usually take....

To get to your resort from mco if you take DME?

1) It all depends upon
. . . traffic
. . . how many people on the bus
. . . is there much luggage loaded by hand to the bus
. . . are you are the first-middle-last resort on the pick-up route
2) A good estimate is 1-hr max.

It all depends, as Rusty states. I have had great trips where we got on the bus, and took off right away. I have had trips where we waited in line for a bus, then waited some more on the bus. And once on the bus ended up being the last stop out of many.

The ride itself is around 40 minutes, but that doesn't take into account any waiting at the airport or on the bus, or the fact that your resort may not be the first one you stop at. My worst experience with DME was late at night, and it was almost 2 hours from getting on the bus to standing at the resort check in counter.

The standard answer is 60-90 minutes which is what you should use if trying to book dining reservations based on arrival time. However my experience has always been less than 60 minutes but we rarely have had to wait for a bus for more than 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter