• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long does it take to upgrade to an AP?

JessLUVSminnie

Earning My Ears
We will be upgrading our tickets to APs on our upcoming trip. Can anyone tell me how long that process generally takes at guest relations? I realize that if there is a line it will take longer I'm just concerned about how long it takes from the time the CM starts the interaction with us. I'm just wondering if this is a 15-30 minute process or if it takes an hour or two. (There are 4 of us who will upgrading.) I want to make sure I budget more than enough time so we can make our ADR.

Thanks so much!!! 35 days... woohoo!

In august, the entire process was under 10 minutes for 2 of us and that included waiting for a short wait for a CM to be available. It would have been faster but we were really early and our room wasn't ready so we weren't officially checked in and the CM had to take a few minutes to find the tickets, make them active and then do the upgrade process. This may have been disney's best CM though, she was really on top of her game and very good at this process.

We will be upgrading our tickets to APs on our upcoming trip. Can anyone tell me how long that process generally takes at guest relations? I realize that if there is a line it will take longer I'm just concerned about how long it takes from the time the CM starts the interaction with us. I'm just wondering if this is a 15-30 minute process or if it takes an hour or two. (There are 4 of us who will upgrading.) I want to make sure I budget more than enough time so we can make our ADR.

Thanks so much!!! 35 days... woohoo!

When we upgraded our MYW tickets to APs in April, I think it took about 15 minutes for them to all three of ours.

We upgraded ours last weekend at EPCOT and the only lengthy part was waiting in line for a computer and a CM. Once we had that (20 minute wait ) it was a 15 minute process for 4 of us to renew and upgrade.

Make sure everyone has photo ID with them. We upgraded last month and my wife didn't have ID, we had to jump through all sorts of hoops to get it done.

Bill From Pa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter