• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how long does it take to receive your MBs?

When did you customize them? Usually the cut off date is 30 days out from your check in. If you customized after that date, they might be waiting at the hotel upon check in.

ETA... they're shipped UPS Next Day Air usually, so you should have received them shortly after the customization date passed.

We leave in 2 weeks.

You don't have your location in your profile, so I don't know if this applies or not.

MagicBands are only shipped to US addresses. Those with non-US addresses will receive their MagicBands (as customized) at the resort.

I'm not sure if this will be helpful or not, but we received ours super fast. I booked our resort stay on Saturday. Sunday I customized our magic bands, and they arrived by UPS yesterday.

I fully expected to get them at the resort since we booked within a two week window of arriving (we leave next Sunday).

I was very shocked that they arrived so quickly. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter