How long does it take for dessert at BOG

Egdisney

Mouseketeer
I'd love to get inside the castle to check it out. It's my mom and I, attending MVMCP next Friday. I have been checking and I did get a reservation for 7:55. I am willing to keep if we can get in and out relatively quickly for dessert only. This is a quick trip to see the holidays, MVMCP acts as our MK day-most would call us crazy as we don't have party "goals" outside of seeing the castle show, parade and fireworks. This is our 2nd trip, we missed BOG last time.

Not long at all. Let your server know you'll only be ordering and he/she will bring the dessert cart over. You can be in and out within 25-30 minutes of being seated.

It will not take long to have dessert, but it may take a while to get seated. Both times we have eaten dinner at BOG we have had to wait 20-30 minutes past our ADR time. Hopefully they have fixed the issues but, if not, you could have a bit of a wait before you are seated.

We have also always waited well past our ADR time-once it was about 45 minutes and this year it was about 30.

When you view your reservation online, are you given the option to pre-order your food? Then your pre-selected desserts should brought to you very quickly after you pay and are seated.

When you view your reservation online, are you given the option to pre-order your food? Then your pre-selected desserts should brought to you very quickly after you pay and are seated.

That is only for lunch.

Ah! I wasn't sure... I couldn't find the answer with a quick search, so thought I would ask OP if she had the option!
Sorry, I'm not helpful at all. :oops:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter