How Long Does It Take Bargain Pack To Ship?

I live in Canada, and it is generally about a week from payment to delivery to me.

Penny

Although there have been times when shipping was faster, it usually takes 10 to 14 days to receive it after I've placed the order. I believe the owner has another job & only does this in the evenings based on comments she's made when emailing me. You may or may not get an email notification that your items have been shipped.

They're located in Magna, UT.

long enough for me to forget I ordered :rolleyes:
But its like getting a present int hemailwhenit comes :teeth:

pattyT said:
long enough for me to forget I ordered :rolleyes:
But its like getting a present int hemailwhenit comes :teeth:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Exactly! :teeth: I always forget! I only ordered something for a swap from her once - and I placed the order the same day I signed up. Otherwise I'd be afraid it wouldn't come in time. But for what she charges for shipping...I'm willing to wait. :hourglass

:( I was hoping to have it here this week. But, I guess I'll have to depend on my other boatload of stuff that I bought while we were in Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter