how long does it take after ROFR to Close?

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering how long it takes from the ROFR step to actually closing and transfers of funds?

Thanks in advance

Dave Goofydad Dionne:goofy:

I was just wondering how long it takes from the ROFR step to actually closing and transfers of funds?

Thanks in advance

my original closing date was the 24th of April. It did not even take that long:confused3 I closed 3 days after ROFR was waived. Here is my timeline

2/25 Offer accepted, contract emailed, received and sent back
3/01 Received message deposit was received
3/05 advised that contract was sent to ROFR
3/11 received escrow and closing info from ***
3/15 advised closing info (my file) were received via overnight mail
4/02 Passed ROFR
4/03 Deed filed
4/04 Closing Documents received via email
4/05 Closing documents overnight-ed with final payoff
4/09 Contacted by *** that escrow and account closed
4/11 Disney notified change of ownership completed
4/20 Disney recognizes us in system, calls as name was spelled two
ways, needed clarification. account created, member number issued
4/23 Set up DVC online account, booked first DVC visit
4/24 received member number with corrected info in mail
:yay:

my original closing date was the 24th of April. It did not even take that long:confused3 I closed 3 days after ROFR was waived. Here is my timeline

2/25 Offer accepted, contract emailed, received and sent back
3/01 Received message deposit was received
3/05 advised that contract was sent to ROFR
3/11 received escrow and closing info from ***
3/15 advised closing info (my file) were received via overnight mail
4/02 Passed ROFR
4/03 Deed filed
4/04 Closing Documents received via email
4/05 Closing documents overnight-ed with final payoff
4/09 Contacted by *** that escrow and account closed
4/11 Disney notified change of ownership completed
4/20 Disney recognizes us in system, calls as name was spelled two
ways, needed clarification. account created, member number issued
4/23 Set up DVC online account, booked first DVC visit
4/24 received member number with corrected info in mail
:yay:

you were lucky it took 7 days to get closing documents to me. I passed ROFR on the 13th of April and still haven't closed.

Pass ROFR on Tuesday...waiting on closing docs..offered accepted on the 3rd, Passed ROFR on the 30th....:banana:

I passed rofr on Monday and got the closing docs Friday... And fedex them back Friday afternoon.

Thanks in advance

We passed ROFR (I am the seller) on 3/27 closed on 4/24 and the points are still sitting in my account. We are waiting for the funds - :coffee: I was told that the funds will not be sent until point transfer is done. I wish Disney would hurry up and take the points so I can get the cash!

We were notified about ROFR three weeks ago today but are still waiting for the sellers to return documents so we can close.

We passed ROFR approx. 2 weeks ago & got our closing documents soon after. Returned ours along with check & now waiting over a week for sellers to return theirs. Very frustrating.

I bought two resale contracts. In both cases, closing paperwork was sent to me within 3 days after passing ROFR. One of my contracts has closed, and the other, 2 weeks later, is still missing seller's paperwork. It was interesting because the sellers of my first contract had the paperwork in before me! And I thought I was pretty speedy. (Through TSS and Magic Vacation Title)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter