• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long does Enchanted Tales with Belle show run?

disneyfan1992

Mouseketeer
Wondering how long it takes to experience this attraction?

Using a FP+ ticket, if we arrive at 10:50am...what time (approx.) will we be done?

but we have a FP+ BOG lunch ressie with check in between 11:25-11:40am.

Afraid that we are not giving ourselves enough time to experience Belle and make our lunch ... even though the 2 attractions are close to each in the park?

Thanks!

It is a walkthrou... 3 different rooms. All really nice. We loved to see it although we are not sure if we do it AGAIN...

I think if you plan 20 - 30 min in total plus Queue time before room # 1

It is a walkthrou... 3 different rooms. All really nice. We loved to see it although we are not sure if we do it AGAIN...

I think if you plan 20 - 30 min in total plus Queue time before room # 1

Hi, Floridianer. Thank you for response, but I apologize as I am confused by your response.

I thought Enchanted Tales with Belle was a whole show where Belle reads a story using members from the audience as characters in the story?

I thought with the FP+ option that we skipped the rooms before the "special magical" entrance and went to the "front of the line", so to speak, right to the room with Belle to start storytime.

I am not sure now. Can you please clarify?

I thought Enchanted Tales with Belle was a whole show where Belle reads a story using members from the audience as characters in the story...

It is.

The previous response is incorrect (or more precisely, incomplete.)

There IS a "walk-through" aspect for part of the attraction,
with the "story/acting-out" at the conclusion.

Figure the actual attraction duration at 20-25 minutes.

Figure the actual attraction duration at 20-25 minutes.

:thumbsup2

Plus about 5-10 minutes of waiting (even with a FP+ ressie). Since BOG is right next door, you should have no trouble making your lunch ressie before 11:40.

We have a FP+ for ETWB, are we gonna skip the room where the magical mirror is ? :sad1:

I truly hope not, because it would not make sense to just go directly to where Belle is without having the intro...

We have a FP+ for ETWB, are we gonna skip the room where the magical mirror is ? :sad1:

I truly hope not, because it would not make sense to just go directly to where Belle is without having the intro...

No, you'll see the mirror.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter