• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long does Disney Gift Card take to arrive after using Disney Visa?

modmama

Mouseketeer
I don't have a Disney Visa - and after seeing there's a new benefit at Epcot during Food & Wine I'm questioning my decision. If I did it, though, I'd obviously like to spend the gift card on the trip.

Any idea if I applied and was accepted and used my card as soon as I got it, what are the chances of me getting my gift card within the next 28 days? :)

It says to allow 6-8 weeks for the gift card, but I'm looking for anecdotal evidence that says something else. ;)

I've had my Disney Visa about 2 months. It took about 2/2.5 weeks for my gift card to arrive. Can't wait to spend it this week!

It took 2 weeks. Whe were lucky enough to be offered a $200. Gift card. I'm putting it toward our next AP passes.

Thank you thank you everyone for your responses. I think I'll give it a whirl - assuming I can talk DH into it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter