How long does Crystal Palace take at Breakfast?

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
Two adults....both 100 Acre Woods fans.....8:05am ADR.....can we assume that we will be outta there with a bit of a jump on those down at the other end of Main Street? I have always wanted to do the Crystal Palace, but we just never made it.

What has been your experience? Maggie

I absolutely love the CP for breakfast. This is one of my families favorite places to eat. The buffet is always fresh, with plenty of choices. I think it usually takes us about 45 to an hour. We dont really wait around for the characters since we have been there a few times. At that time in the morning you should get seated pretty quick. When we make an early morning ressie there, they usually seat us right away. You will love it.

Yummy Yummy Yummy:love: . You will definitely have a head start. the most it has ever taken us was fifty minutes( to eat and characters).. Have fun!!!-Kim

I went in June for my birthday breakfast..
I loved it, great fresh food, with many choices...and the character interaction was great.
Since it our first time, we waited around to meet the characters.
We had reservations for 8:15 a.m. we were a little late for them unfornately but we were seated within 10, 15 mins...and we were out within 40 45 mins...wasn't that bad at all.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

i had an 8:05.. was like 3rd to check in but maybe 7th to be seated? i think we were delayed because they were decorating the table for the birthday. i told the server we needed to be out by 8:45. she gave the spiel about the characters. they come around, it could be 90 minutes before they come around again. we saw all the characters and there was even a parade before 8:45. made rode drop at the castle just fine.

in the past, i had the complete opposite problem because i was trying to take photos of the castle first and ended up a little late for my ADR at CP and then I got seated even later. didn't see all the characters and definitely didn't make ropedrop.

so just make a beeline for CP, worry about the castle and all that later, it'll be there when you're done.

We always go to the 8:05 seating. We are done eating by 8:35 or so and relax and drink coffee before going out to the park. We stand by the Adventureland rope area and wait for them to drop it right at 9 am.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I have never been to MK. I assumed that being inside the park for breakfast at Crystal Palace the only other people there would be ones like us with ADRs at CP or the Castle.

When one poster refers to ropedrop at Fantasyland, does this mean that the ordinary public gets let into this area as well, or is this just a special rope drop for people with breakfast ADRs?

Thanks!

We just ate there on July 8th. Our ADR was for 8:05am. We were seated by 8:10am, but it was 8:55am before we got out of there. My girls HAD to wait for Tigger to come by (he kept getting sidetracked by people who were not waiting at their tables ... grrr!!!) and the manager had to call our hotel b/c there was a problem with our dining plan card. Anyway, the people without ADR's had already been let into the park by the time we exited - I'm pretty sure they still had the internal ropes up - but they were down by the time we got to Fantasyland.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I have never been to MK. I assumed that being inside the park for breakfast at Crystal Palace the only other people there would be ones like us with ADRs at CP or the Castle.

When one poster refers to ropedrop at Fantasyland, does this mean that the ordinary public gets let into this area as well, or is this just a special rope drop for people with breakfast ADRs?

Thanks!

Yes only breakfast people go in that early before 9.00

Yes rope drop applies to everyone - but being in for breakfast means you can get to ropedrop before the others who have to walk up main street to get to ropedrop.:thumbsup2

for those not eating breakfast before 9, they're actually kept at the train station until 9, for the morning show. there is no internal rope drop for them (except for toontown at 10). the CMs at the internal ropes should drop them as soon as they see the masses coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter