• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long do Star Wars fireworks last?

Heidi K

DIS Veteran
Trying to decide if we can watch them at 8:00 then be on time for our Club Villain reservation at 8:30.

Can anyone elaborate ?
I have the same question.

I also notice that Fantasmic is running at 7:30pm - does this mean we will be swimming upstream trying to get through crowd letting out of F. To get to Club Villain.

Can anyone elaborate ?

I also notice that Fantasmic is running at 7:30pm - does this mean we will be swimming upstream trying to get through crowd letting out of F. To get to Club Villain.

Good question! There's a lot going on in the evenings.

Can anyone elaborate ?

F! will end at 8PM.
Everyone will be out of the F! theater by 8:15PM.
(Likely many guests will exit F! via the "back alley" that puts them out at Oscar's Service Station,
which is just a few steps from the front gates and,
therefore, will never set foot on Sunset Blvd. after F!)

So, after 8:15PM, there will be little to impede guests walking up Sunset Blvd to Club Villain.

Last edited:
Trying to decide if we can watch them at 8:00 then be on time for our Club Villain reservation at 8:30.

I watched a video this morning, they run about 15 minutes. Plenty of time. We plan on doing the same. :-)

Can anyone explain what club villain is and what these fireworks are all about? And if u r so kind, how I can squeeze in any Star Wars stuff on our first Disney trip....we are with a three year old and I have a disability so mobility is hard and I have to choose my events carefully because I basically can't last more than two hours a day at the park :(. Indoors stuff is okay if I can sit....we are staying at GF villas

Can anyone explain what club villain is and what these fireworks are all about? And if u r so kind, how I can squeeze in any Star Wars stuff on our first Disney trip....we are with a three year old and I have a disability so mobility is hard and I have to choose my events carefully because I basically can't last more than two hours a day at the park :(. Indoors stuff is okay if I can sit....we are staying at GF villas

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/hollywood-studios/star-wars-galactic-spectacular/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/club-villain/

If your into star wars, hollywood studios will be your park :) A lot of star wars at hollywood studios so take the time to look up the park more than usual on the website to see what's there.

Time wise, absolutely. Fantasmic actually ends with about 5-10 minutes to get to the fireworks usually so they have already left or piled into the star wars fireworks crowd by the time they are over. If the park was empty you could walk to club villian in no time at all. 15 minutes to calmly get from somewhere in the crowd to club villian is easy.. most of the park will clear out within 10 minutes so they will be going down to the exit.

EDIT TO ADD:

See below to ensure I'm accurate on timing. Schedules might be a little different now and things don't line up like I have experienced it in the past.

Last edited:
You might want to re-check that info.

Good point there is nights it doesn't fall that way.. Haven't seen them in a few weeks and it did line up for that night. Has it been normal to overlap now?

Good point there is nights it doesn't fall that way.. Haven't seen them in a few weeks and it did line up for that night. Has it been normal to overlap now?

Since they began the completely new "Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular" show with the "projections" and the fireworks shot from outside the park,
they have timed the fireworks so that guests cannot view both the Star Wars fireworks and (single performance) Fantasmic! on the same night.

Since they began the completely new show with the "projections" and the fireworks shot from outside the park,
they have timed the fireworks so that guests cannot view both the Star Wars fireworks and Fantasmic! on the same night.

Maybe it was a fluke night where they ran late but I saw fantasmic with my daughter around 3-4 weeks ago and we casually made it out and caught them. We didn't plan on seeing the fireworks as we've seen them a few times already so were surprised that it lined up well.

Saw the show twice on this last trip and it was about 12-15 minutes long. So freaking good too!!!!!!! We loved it....and my wife could care less about Star Wars.

Well looks like its going to work splendidly.

So excited for our Halloween day - making our way around F & W through the day - then stumbling / sauntering to DHS for Star Wars fireworks and Club Villain. Awesome!!

I was curious about this so I went to HS Wednesday night.... There is no way to see both shows. You can hear the fantasmic fireworks burst at the end of the show as your walking out of HS after the star wars fireworks are over.. It seems to be timed so most of the fireworks crowd is gone before fantasmic viewers get close enough to the exit to merge with them.

There was a time you could get to the other and maybe get a spot it was worth seeing the fireworks but that's no longer happening.

Well looks like its going to work splendidly.

So excited for our Halloween day - making our way around F & W through the day - then stumbling / sauntering to DHS for Star Wars fireworks and Club Villain. Awesome!!

Then we'll see you there! We're going on Halloween, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter