How long did your PS last?

*Pixiedust1438*

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping we will have time to walk over to the GF and see the Christmas decorations before having to head over the boardwalk for our tasting.

you mean in between parts of the PS? ours was all at the GF (francks was down for rehab, our reception is at the whitehall room), but it was a several hour all-in-one affair. i think our times were listed as different blocks, but there wasn't an oppurtunity to do stuff "in between"? i'm sure you probably aren't all car pooling with your planner to the tasting site, but i would imagine that unless by "check out the xmas decor" you mean "walk through the lobby really quick" i would think you wouldn't have time to drive over, park, go look and then get over to the boardwalk and park etc.. without taking a bit of time. i'm sure others with your logistics will chime in!

good luck!

oh - and if you are planning to walk, are you walking back to (i assume francks?) then driving or bussing it to the boardwalk? busses can be weird...

Our PS lasted the whole 4 hours, the tasting session around 1 and a half or so hours as well. We had a lot of stuff to go over, we had about 45 mins to kill between the PS and the tasting session (we had to be at the tasting session location 15 min early according to the schedule) so we just relaxed at the GF, didn't attempt to cram anything in between. We had our TS at the GF so we didn't have to add transportation time.

Maybe go over to the GF before the PS starts or after you are done with your tasting?

I think it depends on how prepared you are. I basically knew everything I wanted, so the PS was just a run-through of the day. We picked out the things we hadn't been sure of, but we aren't really picky people so it did not take us long. I think being on the DIS helped because there were so many things I was already aware of. Our PS was scheduled from 9-1 but we were finished by about 11. That included the run-though, the cake tasting, and floral. Our tasting wasn't scheduled until 2:30 so we had plenty of in-between time, but since both of our events were at the Grand Floridian we just hung out there.

Like DVC Bride ours was over at 11 as well. We just had our this past Monday and we had plenty of time to check out the Gf gingerbread house and also the one at the Boardwalk...it was a great day...very relaxed. Oh and the food was great!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter