• 20 -30 minutes

• 30 - 45 minutes

• 45 -60 minutes

• 60 - 90 minutes

• 90 minutes - 2 hours

• 2 - 3 hours

• more than 3 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
First thing this morning, but I won't say for who though. I was undecided right up until the moment I hit that VOTE button. I really hope I did the right thing for this country.

Polling place had the two typical elderly gentlemen in charge that were checking credentials at a snail's pace. They had to call in election officials, deputize some more workers and finally got the ball rolling. Before that, out of 5 voting machines, only two would be in use at a time.

A polling place right next to this one (different ward) had no line, while ours was 1 and 1/2 hours long. Something is just not right!!

Edie

The entire process took 10 minutes, from the time I exited my car to the time I restarted my engine. I chose a good time of the morning to go. :)

About 8 min total, including the voting part!:cool1: SO glad we had early voting here, lots went and stood in long lines but not me, my Polling place is very small, and knew there would be NO wait!:thumbsup2

DH and I took advantage of early voting- we went on the first day it was offered. No lines.

We got to the middle school where we vote at about 9:50 AM. We waited only about 7-8 minutes, which was a lot less time that I thought we'd be waiting.

20-30 minutes in suburban Atlanta

No wait here at 7:15 this morning in my small Massachusetts town. DH and I did fear very long lines tonight, though, so we made sure to get up early.

I was very impressed by the wide variety of ages among the morning voters, which made me smile all morning. Hooray for involvement! :cool1:

I voted at about 12 o'clock, and there was no wait. I was expecting a crowd because I kept getting texts from friends that were in 2 hour lines, but my polling place was deserted.

Got there at 6:30. The polls opened at 7:00 and I was done by 7:20. I was eighth in line and the sixth person to finish voting.

The line had about 100 people when I left and more coming into the parking lot.

I walked up to the polling place at about 9:35 and by 9:45-9:50ish we were at the park that is just across the street to play. It took me longer to read the questions than anything else.

It will be interesting as my DH is going to go after he gets off work, I wonder how long he will have to wait.

Especially since reading that a lot of people wait until their kids are off of school & take them so I wonder if it will be busier then. I never even considered doing that, my 5 year old was with me because he's not in school yet. DH gets home just a little bit after all the Middle Schoolers do & they have the latest release time.

I just voted and it took me about 5 minutes. Perfect time to go...no lines and this is in Pennsylvania where we have no early voting...just one day.

It took me a ridiculous 4 HOURS to wait in line to vote! It was chilly and spitting rain and I had both kids with me. Half the time I needed to go to the bathroom. BUT....I stayed and waited the whole time, because it is that important! I won't even wait for a ride at WDW longer than 30 mins.

Luckily the kids had pretty good behavior and I was able to get to the bathroom before there were any accidents!

I find the current poll results interesting considering I waited one hour and 15 minutes before getting to the polling machine.

It took me a ridiculous 4 HOURS to wait in line to vote! It was chilly and spitting rain and I had both kids with me. Half the time I needed to go to the bathroom. BUT....I stayed and waited the whole time, because it is that important! I won't even wait for a ride at WDW longer than 30 mins.

Luckily the kids had pretty good behavior and I was able to get to the bathroom before there were any accidents!

Wow, you are a brave mom. glad you made it through. I couldn't imagine waiting that long with my kids, I'd drive myself :crazy:.

I just voted and it took me about 5 minutes. Perfect time to go...no lines and this is in Pennsylvania where we have no early voting...just one day.
Me too! I suspect after 3:30pm the lines will get out of control. I waited for DH to get home from work before heading to vote. Fortunately, he got home early...around 2pm. So, no lines. But, they did change our polling place. Now we are in a more rural area. Our old polling place, there was always a line out the door. Even during non presidential election years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter