How long did it take to get your GAD verification?

keltshan

Mouseketeer
I will complete my GAD requirement on 1/11 and we will be leaving for Disney on 1/24----I was wondering how long it took to get your verification----Is it just an email that you print out???:goodvibes

Some have gotten it as soon as three days. Disney says it could take up to two weeks. We completed our GAD volunteer on Saturday 1/9 and expect to get our email verification form later this week. You should be fine with your time table.

The completed our service on the 1/6, the agency reported done on 1/7 and I just this minute printed out my vouchers which I received today!

We completed our volunteer service on 1/2 and got our vouchers via email on 1/8. You get an email with a link to print out the vouchers. You will most likely get them before you go on your trip. Have fun! Hopefully the cold snap will be over. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter