• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long can something stay at bell services?

tigereye

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone knows how long something can stay at bell services. My sister is heading down next week and has offered to take any "big" items we need and leave them at bell services before they head home (they're driving, we're flying). We'll be getting there about a week after they leave, and was wondering if we could have a case of water and a couple of other things left there for that week.

Thanks,

Mike.

1) Could be tough.
2) There is limited space in any of the luggage rooms.
3) It will be up to the people at each individual resort.
4) Do not be disappointed if they say no - have an alternative.

I can tell you we have had Bell Services hold our stuff from check out time 11 am until around 6pm when we decided to leave..the reason I dont stash the stuff in the car is it would all melt (toiletries, food etc) in the hot FL sun.

I would call the resort ahead of time and ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter