• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long before VMK inactivates you?

tearawayface

Mouseketeer
Its a sad sad day here folks, I think I have lost everything I owned in VMK, does anyone know how long you have to be inactive before they delete your account? I last logged in on December 17th...

I think its six but some people have not been deleted after six months

Ralph - I am still seeing you on my friends list...

It is 6 months before an account is deleted, and lately they have even been going beyond that 6 month limit - I think your account should be safe.

Are you not able to log in at all, or are you getting to the stage where you have to recreate your avatar?

Well I defiently did not take 6 months off, it just does not seem to want to take my userid and password, does anyone know who I can email directly for help..I really dont want to lose my hoard of items...

call 1 866 993 6263 i think thats internet services its from memory i said like 50 times on vmk @_@

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter