how long before IPO contacts you back?

karasmom

Mouseketeer
I sent my dining requests to the CR IPO on Sunday and they sent an email acknowledging receipt...

I have not heard back from anyone... How long before they contact you back with "results"?

I did not request dining for out CL BC part of the stay but the IPO from the BC called me Monday (a day after I sent it in) to make note of our room request and confirm out early am arrival... so I dont know how much longer to wait before calling the CR and inquiring...don't want to be "pushy" or annoying...

I emailed Yacht and Beach IPO my requests on Monday morning and had a response later on that same afternoon listing the ADR's they were able to get for us.

MDE was messed up for us when I could make my ADRs. If you don't hear from them, call them. BC IPO was able to make mine for me while on the phone. It was great because I could see the res # show up as they were done.

I sent my dining requests to the CR IPO on Sunday and they sent an email acknowledging receipt...

I have not heard back from anyone... How long before they contact you back with "results"?

I did not request dining for out CL BC part of the stay but the IPO from the BC called me Monday (a day after I sent it in) to make note of our room request and confirm out early am arrival... so I dont know how much longer to wait before calling the CR and inquiring...don't want to be "pushy" or annoying...

I would email them again. The last three times we stayed at the CR Club it took them forever to answer my request & my ADR's that I booked. I finally had to call but still took them awhile to answer back. Good luck !!:)

I think it depends largely on the CM that handles it. Some are better than others. I have had a good and bad experience for the 3 times I did this.

Typically they'll respond within a few hours. At most, a day.

However...

Lately I've found them to be misinformed. I inquired to make sure my tickets were linked to my reservation (MDE was wacky, gee that never happens.) :rolleyes2 An IPO CM told me with my military salutes tickets I would not be able to book FP+ until 30 days because I got a discounted ticket. What?! Totally wrong information! I politely responded back that I believe his information was wrong. Since then, I emailed once about a room preference and never received a response. :confused3 Idk, I think I made their **** list but I didn't want him to tell that to other families who would wait 30 days for no reason. Ugh!

And I was nice about it, they deal with a lot and I understand how it could be very easy to receive wrong info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter