How long are the lines for rides for SWW?

tiredsigh

Mouseketeer
We are going to be at DHS on June 6. My 6 year old son only wants to go to the two character meals (have reservations for both the Sci Fi and H&V Star Wars meals), to meet Chewy, and to do JTA again. Otherwise, he has never been big on the parades.

How do you think the lines will be for the rides? It sounds like everyone will be all over the events?

Traditionally, are the lines long? We have never been, and I want to prepare my family :wave2:

We went in 2012. The first day it rained so crowds were lighter. We returned on Sunday for a second day at SWW. I would say the lines for rides were not really affected by the crowds. We walked on Star Tours both days. TSMM of course had its normal long lines but we had FP for it. The kids didn't ride TT or RnR though.

We were there last year for SWW in June. The lines weren't bad at all. Of course Toy Story Mania was over one hour, but everything else was 30 or less.

We were there for SWW in June 2011.
It was busy, but lines didn't seem any worse than any normal day in a peak season.

I'm so glad to hear this. I have some really little ones I want to take to the shows and kiddie rides and I was worried it would be misery! Here's hoping (and there is always the pool at my kids ages if the crowds are ugly at the smaller kid attractions).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter