How late is too late to book REAS?

Lisa D

Mouseketeer
Our 4 night Wonder cruise is in two weeks, and we will be celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary. I didn't book REAS before because I didn't think DH would feel it was worth the extra $$$, but I had a couple of good months at work and thought I would surprise him if it's not too late ( which it probably is). Also, who do I book it with - I booked through DVC using points and cash, but can they handle this too? Thanks for any help you can give me - I read these boards alot although I don't post often.

Lisa :Pinkbounc

It isn't too late, but I can't answer your booking question. I think I had read that three or four days before the cruise is the cut off for booking REAS and being able to make ressie before boarding.

DISFANSHAN said:
What is REAS? :confused3

THE ROMANTIC ESCAPE AT SEA?

The cost of the Romantic Escape At Sea (REAS) package is $339.00. It can be added to a reservation at any time. If your reservation is paid in full, it will need to be paid for when ordered.

The REAS package includes a gift basket that will be in your stateroom when you arrive, dinner at Palo (with advance reservations), romantic turndown service (which is performed while dining at Palo), champagne breakfast in bed (the order card is found in your basket) and a spa treatment from a selection of two.

The spa treatment choices are a 50-minute couple's Well-Being massage with aromatherapy oils or a combination treatment beginning with a 25-minute couple's Spa Taster (back of legs, back, neck and shoulder massage) followed by a 25-minute facial booster. The spa reservations are limited to certain times during the cruise. Please note that you cannot schedule a single massage twice should your partner not wish to use this amenity.

Disney will also book reservations for brunch and tea at Palo as a courtesy (for those on a 7 night cruise.) The service charge for these meals ($10 per person for brunch and $5 per person for tea) is additional.

Disney will note the guest's request for dining rotation but will not guarantee it. Disney will not make a reservation at Palo for a large group on behalf of the guest with the REAS package. They will only reserve a table at Palo for the couple on the package (with a few exceptions.)

HTH :goodvibes

I was told by DCL that you can book it up until three days before your cruise. But of course your choice of times might be limited. if you are flexible, that shouldn't be a problem.
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter