How late can one be parked in disneyland parking structure?

IAmAngelN

Angel°o°
I ask because today after disneyland closes me and a couple friends plan to go out for late night grub at Denny's or someplace walking distance and want to pick up our cars after our meal. Will our car be towed around 2 AM? Or will we still be able to pick it up. Sorry for the strange question. Thank you

Trams operate for an hour after the park closes. Can't you move your car so you don't have to hurry back?

Although I have no first hand experience, before the 24 hour event, I was told that many people were parking in Mickey and Friends or Toy Story overnight the night before because they had asked Guest Services and were told that they generally don't tow cars unless they've been sitting there a few days. So you should be fine. :)

Until a CM or security shines a big bright light into your window asking hey what you kids doing in there? Do your parents know your still out?
Move it along......while watching as they drive off.

Lol

:faint:

But wouldn't Denny's tow?

While you're eating a late night meal? If you parked their all day I can see that happening but all the suggestions are for them to return to their car after they are done in the parks then drive to Denny's and park there while enjoying their meal.

Sure, you could leave your car, Disneyland isn't going to tow it away, but why make the trek back so late when it's probably easier, and safer, to move before your meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter