• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how late are the pools open???

a total tink

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, We'll be on the Magic in October and are wondering how late the pools are open? Are you still allowed to swim when they are closed or are they strict with the closing times? Just wondering cause we've heard they're really busy and small so since my kids are older they'll definately be staying up later than most small kids and can swim late at night...thanks

Hi everyone, We'll be on the Magic in October and are wondering how late the pools are open? Are you still allowed to swim when they are closed or are they strict with the closing times? Just wondering cause we've heard they're really busy and small so since my kids are older they'll definately be staying up later than most small kids and can swim late at night...thanks

pretty sure that the goofy and mickey pool close at 10:00pm and the QC pool is open from 6am-12am:goodvibes Also I think they place nets over them when they are closed so no sneaking in late at night!;) Have a great cruise!!! We just got off the Magic and miss it already!

Mickey opens until 10 pm but the slide closes much earlier. Goofy and QC pools are open until midnight.

Thanks...that's great...The kids think they'll be staying up late but I have a feeling they'll be pretty tired by end of the night especially .with all that sunshine and early mornings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter