How is your credit score?

ez

<font color=green>Yoshi Lover<br><font color=deepp
Saw today that mine is 841 was just wondering if that's pretty average. I do notice I get approved pretty quickly whenever I apply for something (which isn't often)

DH and I each have credit scores of about 770. Our oldest DS (31) just bought a new car and was told his is 822. Our youngest son (29) also has a score of about 750. DH and I can get a loan for just about anything, anytime (as can our boys). It's helpful to have an idea what yours is before you apply for a loan. I can't imagine anyone being turned down with a score over 700.

Over 800.

They say mine could be higher by having some revolving debt, such as a mortgage or car payment. I have neither. Have no interest in getting either. And, I think anything over 800 is "good enough" for all reasonable purposes.

I bought a car back in May and it was 790....even then I had 2 banks not approve the loan for the amount I wanted. Credit is a fickle thing.
That is strange. Last car I bought the dealer said anything over 700 was an automatic approval with all their lenders.

You've heard people say that borrowing money and paying it back is a great way to increase it? Well, idk about others, but my dd, who never borrowed a dime nor paid any interest on her credit card has a score of over 800.

Dis folks this is pretty sensitive information to be putting on public forum , You do what you want mine is.

You've heard people say that borrowing money and paying it back is a great way to increase it? Well, idk about others, but my dd, who never borrowed a dime nor paid any interest on her credit card has a score of over 800.

You don't have to pay interest on your CC to be "borrowing" money. Just by using the card, you are borrowing the money until the bill comes.

You don't have to pay interest on your CC to be "borrowing" money. Just by using the card, you are borrowing the money until the bill comes.

You're right! I guess I never thought of it like that, but of course it's a loan. Duh. Senior moment. Or moments.

Dis folks this is pretty sensitive information to be putting on public forum , You do what you want mine is.

How so? Credit scores are useless except for the individual who has it. Not to mention, who knows who anyone is, unless they've actually met in person? That's a weird thing to be concerned about from a mod.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter