How is WDW handling capacity at water park?

rpb718

DIS Veteran
Supposedly Blizzard Beach is opening starting March 7. While March can be hit-or-miss weather wise and I don't anticipate a ton of folks going to BB on day 1, it got me wondering how folks reserve their day for a water park and how WDW plans to handle capacity at a water park?

No idea but following this thread. We’re planning to head over there on the 14th.

I’ve tried doing the park pass reservation system but water parks aren’t on there...

Per Disney website:
At this time a park reservation is not required to visit a water park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change. Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal, weather and capacity closures.

More info here:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...ks/#water-parks?CMP=ILC-DPFY21Q2wo0121200017A

so the water parks are the built in overflow options for park hoppers/top APs who can’t get into the regular parks.
Makes my trips easier and more spontaneous :flower1:

We went to a Blizzard Beach this week. It was great! No lines. No problem getting chairs. Concrete wasn’t too hot to walk on but temps were in the 80s.

We went to a Blizzard Beach this week. It was great! No lines. No problem getting chairs. Concrete wasn’t too hot to walk on but temps were in the 80s.
Did you have to make a reservation or are you able to just go to the water parks? Do they do the temperature checks as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter