How is the week after New Years?

miclcon

Earning My Ears
This is the first time we are going this early in JAnuary. Can anyone tell us what to expect?:woohoo:

It's great! No lines, cool weather.
Down side is that it is sometimes REALLY COLD!!!

IT depends is their a marathon that weekend. We went last year at this time and didn't know that at the weekend their would be a marathon with a ton of runners coming in thursday the park got crazy and we gave up the parks on friday as to save our ticket. But if thiers no Marathon your good no waits no lines less crowds.

IT depends is their a marathon that weekend. We went last year at this time and didn't know that at the weekend their would be a marathon with a ton of runners coming in thursday the park got crazy and we gave up the parks on friday as to save our ticket. But if thiers no Marathon your good no waits no lines less crowds.

We went last year 1/31-1/6 and it never slowed down during this time. There was a marathon though so I think that was it. I bet the week after is great. We have been in January, March (spring break), and June and we didnt think the crowds were any less in January then our other trips. Of course we love Disney so we still had a blast.

As you might expect, with each day that get's further away from New Years, more and more people are leaving to go home and the crowds thin out.

As noted here, there is a marathon shortly after that, so you'll start to see the crowds develop a bit for that.. but its NOTHING like Christmas/New Year's .. so I don't think you'd have much concerns for lines at the attractions.

Knox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter