• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How is the late dinner seating at Chef Mickey's

mamamia2

Earning My Ears
Hi. I was finally able to get a dining reservation for Chef Mickey's! Yay! It took me a while to get that one. The only time I could get was 9:15 p.m. I saw that the latest seating was 9:30 p.m. - what time do you think the restaurant actually closes?

The hour itself isn't so bad - the youngest one in our group is 15 and all summer long he has been staying up to 3 a.m. or later!! But I just don't want to be rushed.

So, how are they about replenishing the food at that hour and do they rush you out? And do you think we will have a long wait to be seated?

We had 8:25 pm reservations in 2008 and I was freaking out that it was too late. It wasn't but ask to sit in the main dining area (ask realllyyyy nicely). It has more action and feels less "late". There were plenty of kids, the characters were really great and they did replenish the food continously. We didn't rush and sat through about 3 or 4 napkin waving character marches. I think we left at 9:30 and there were still people being seated, still food and still energy in the air.
Keep checking though, you may be able to change it to earlier.

Thank you divawife. You made me feel better about it.

Now hopefully I can stay up that late. LOL

i ate there late like you and it was pretty busy. There were a lot of empty tables but that just means more time w/ the characters for you. The food was the same quantity as earlier ADRs. Have fun :cloud9:

I had a reservation at 9:05pm a couple of years ago back in August. Never again- We were exhausted by that time. The food wasn't good either :/ I will say that it was pretty quiet so we got more time with the characters and we got to see Goofy twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter