How is the Food Court at the Art of Animation?

Jersey Cinderella

Mouseketeer
We were thinking of going over one night to see the Art of Animation and maybe have dinner at the food court. How is the food?

I thought it was really good...the chicken tandorri was some of the best counter service food I'd ever had...most of the food is cooked/made fresh so sometimes there is a little bit of a delay, but I'm willing to wait a few minutes if it means I'm getting something fresh as opposed to something under a heat lamp...i'm looking forward to going back soon to try the build your own pasta and salad (if I can pry myself away from the chicken tandorri)

and pics of the food? Also anyone know how much the gelato is??? mmmmm:goodvibes

I'm making a trip over there next month just to try their gelato!

OMG, I just read Josh's review. They have my favorite flavor-pistachio! I haven't forgiven BC Marketplace for discontinuing that flavor about 4 years ago. And Cafeine Free Diet Coke. Now I really can"t wait.

I thought the tandoori shrimp there was awesome. The food court has a ton of variety, and a lot of the food is prepared fresh. Here are some pics from my lunch there. :)

Our picky eating kids weren't happy with the food. The pizza was unbeaten after 1 bite and the Mac and cheese was horrible to them, it was a square of goodness with a crunchy top, no it was unbeaten completely, the garlic bread and sauce was too hard and too lumpy, the fries tasted funny, and the cupcakes were yucky.

The only thing they liked was the kids power pack with goldfish and marshmallows.

And watch out for the shrimp, you have to peel them.

Wow! I am really impressed with this QS menu! Super excited to try the veggie burger with fried green tomatoes. The gelato looks good, the Buffalo turkey sandwich, build your own salad and they have a dessert with macarons on top. Yum! Sounds good to me. Thank you Disney for coming up with more options besides hamburgers and chicken fingers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter